Tony,

Copy protection bit will hinder the novice user - for a little while. Better
to assume that you cannot prevent people from beaming or otherwise sharing
your sw and encourage them to do so instead. Use the shareware limited
"trial period" method after which a registration code (based on handheld
ID?) is required to use the product or get rid of the bothersome nag
screens. This will hinder the vast majority unless (unitl?) your application
becomes very popular at which point some SH will decide it is worthwhile
(ie. will boost his ego) to spend the time to crack your registration code
scheme. JMO. Sigh...

Ralph

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]