so to whom do I report the leak since its in the T5 device being sold in
stores ?

Since you haven't narrowed down whether it's a bug in the palmOne modified OS, or the base 5.4, then I guess you need to report it to both palmOne and PalmSource.

If you get a leak with the standard 5.4 Simulator then you'd only report it to PalmSource. If the leak doesn't happen in this version of PalmSim, but only with the special T5 version, then you'd only report it to palmOne.

Also, I'm still interested in an answer to my question about a better description of the crash that occurs when you call FntDefineFont(id, NULL).

Thanks,

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler