Thank you for the information on the missing function call in the earlier
versions of CW. I started with an earlier version and guess I just noticed it.
I actually had not touched it for a while partly because of being out of the
country on business.

Concerning the menus . . . the ONLY thing I am doing with the menus is handling
the events being sent to me. To reproduce this, I:
1) Start the app
2) Hit the menu "button" to bring up the menu
3) then hit the home "button" to exit the app

That is it! Nothing complicated or unusual that I know of. The menu appears to
still be up when FrmCloseAllForms() is called from my AppStop() function. I
would think that menu would have been closed before this point. Maybe something
else is missing from the samples/stationary earlier version of CW? From what I
have seen on the web for current samples, I do not see anything else.