> - Install failed: C:\Program Files\palmOne\NazariD\Install\BFRxDrugs.pdb
> Install synchronization failed
>
> HotSync Error: Connection is lost (6410)

We have been seeing similar problems with installing large databases to
a T5 using our conduit (which performs much the same operation as the
palm install conduit).

As a temporary workaround for some customers, we have been having them
to turn on the DLServer Wait Forever flag. To do this:

1. On the T5, tap on the hotsync icon to get to the hotsync app.
2. Hold down the page-up (rocker-up) key.
3. Tap in the upper right corner of the screen (while holding down the
   page-up key).

If you did it right, you should see a message:

  DEVELOPER'S BACKDOOR
  DlServer Wait Forever is ON

Please let me know whether this helps you or not. I would like to have
some more data points on this when I start bugging palmOne.

--
Dave Carrigan
Seattle, WA, USA

Dave is currently listening to Tenpole Tudor - Go Wilder (Eddie, Old Bob, Dick
And Gary)