Generally, you use a prefix file, which is just a .h file that is
automatically included in every project prior to any lines being
compiled.  Look in the project settings on the C/C++ settings panel.

One of the tricks is to create a precompiled header by putting a .h file
in your project with an extension of .pch.  Then, on the first line, use
the following pragma
#pragma precompile_target "MyHeaders.mch"

Then, include MyHeaders.mch in the C/C++ settings panel.  If you have a
lot of common headers, like the PalmOS headers, you can drastically
reduce your build times.