Hello everybody,

I use several tables in my app but I'm facing a problem that I didn't see before. When I select a popup trigger it sets a variable and then call a function that updates a dynamic array wich sets the row Id and it is also used in may table drawing callback function to get the records from the database (I store the record ids from the database in the array).

The array can be the same lenght as my table or smaller. If it becomes smaller, the number of elements in the array is the number of rows in my table I mark as usable and as invalid. The rest of the rows in my table are marked as unusable.

It works fine, but when I have no elements in the array, the table (wich is empty) keeps the old values. How can I redraw the table when it's empty? is my drawing callback function called when there is no usable rows?

Thanks for your help
Miguel