At 02:27 PM 4/22/2005, you wrote:
> there is around a prc for downloading the rom to the emulator...

Ehm, nope. There is a PRC for downloading the ROM from the real device. I don't need anything special to make the Emulator use a particular ROM - the file containing the ROM is specified explicitly when creating a new session.

My problem is how to test beaming with the Emulator. (Testing it with the simulator is easy.) Any ideas in that aspect?

You can redirect IRDA to the emulator's serial port or put the emulated device in loopback mode. Both are described in the POSE manual, IIRC.

-- Ben Combee, Senior Software Engineer, palmOne, Inc. "Combee on Palm OS" weblog: http://palmos.combee.net/ Developer Forum Archives: http://news.palmos.com/read/all_forums/