On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 12:02:19AM -0500, Ben Combee wrote:
> The 68K compiler has C++ template support, but I'm not sure if there's a
> good way to put template instances into different sections, so if you're
> not careful, it will be easy to fill up the 32K you have for the default
> code section.

You can put template instances into different sections, but if you
instantiate a template with a lot of different types, it's still
possible to fill up the template's section. I have not yet found a good
way to put different instantiations of the same template into different
sections.

--
Dave Carrigan
Seattle, WA, USA