Jinyoung Lee wrote:
Haha. I just forgot about that software.
Actaully i've download and reivew the software already.
Right. I might use that code, but i still need to code more functionalities right?
Well i better start to study Razor asap. ^^
Thx

Get the last stable Razor! release ( 0.92), if you use CW it will be easy, it you use PODs use the Razor! sourceforge forums as there is a lot of discussions there about how to migrate source to PODS.

a good start up for your project is to use the "simple Demo" project that is a complete razor! project where you can use as starting point for your source, just try to compile it and after that start as your new project.

Take a look in how it uses for example the "chicken" resource animation inside the code and try to make your own animation using the example.

so take a good look and you can decide how it will fit in your project.

After all if Razor! helps in your project, make a donation to Tilo Christ in Razor!'s SourceForge page.

Erico Franco