My software currently uses the serviceListType stucture from NetServiceAPI.h
(not published) but it appears to have changed in the Garnet 4.5.7 OS release
an later (I'm using a TREO650) Does anyone know what the new struct looks like?

Old Struct....
// serviceListType is the parameter for the
sysSvcLaunchCmdGetServiceList action code
typedef struct
{
Err error;
UInt16 numServices; // number of services available
MemHandle IDListH; // MemHandle to an array of serviceIDs
MemHandle nameListH;
} serviceListType;