Hi pals,
I have downloaded the Treo 650 Simulator from the plugged in site, the file:
palmOne_SDK_4_4_Treo_650_Simulator_GSM_Telefonica_ES_Rel.zip

I have a problem with it, since I can start it, load the rom, the Palm logo
appears, and the setup application screen Step 1 appears, but it does not
recognizes mouse clicks. It responds to the keyboard in the language
selecction list, but nothing more.
Esc key is working, but F1 to F4 returns me to the setup screen.
The simulator does not hang, also the popup menu could be displayed and
every menu option runs properly.

I have activated the event window to see what happen, an realised that the
mouse pendown and penup events are detected, but the program does not act.

Has anyone faced the same issue?
Any idea of how to solve this?

Regards
Oscar



-- 
For information on using the PalmSource Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, 
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to