Hi Everyone,

A lot of us seem to have similar questions when it comes to library functionality. How can I sort multiple databases? How can I get a voice message recorded? How can I convert strings to ints?

When I program in PHP, I always use php.net. For example, if you look up a specific function (i.e. explode), the website will show you the definition of that function and then below the definition are examples, and then under the examples are user examples where people can log in and post their own code snippets of how they used the function. I find the latter part very helpful - especially when I'm trying to do something fairly basic, but need to see an example of how the function works. Usually someone has already posted code to do it.

Would anyone be interested in a site like this?

Does anyone have a server that could host this kind of site?

Would anyone help me code up a site for this?

Palm has the knowledge base database, but sometimes (most of the time for me), it is not enough to answer my questions.

Katie

Katie A. (Moor) Siek
PhD Candidate                           (812) 856-2107
Indiana University                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computer Science Department         http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~ksiek