Hi,

Here is my init code :
// here we are in 8bit mode
        _ctbl = (ColorTableType *)MemPtrNew(sizeof (ColorTableType) + (256 *
sizeof(RGBColorType)));
        _ctbl->numEntries = 256;
        _offParentP = BmpCreate(w, h, 8, _ctbl, &e);

        _screenH = WinGetDisplayWindow();
        _offScreenP = BmpCreateBitmapV3(_offParentP, kDensityDouble,
BmpGetBits(_offParentP), _ctbl);
        _offScreenH = WinCreateBitmapWindow((BitmapPtr)_offScreenP, &e);

Then to update the screen i do :
// here we are in 16bit mode
        WinSetDrawWindow(_offScreenH);
        WinPalette(winPaletteSet, 0, 256, _pal);
        WinSetDrawWindow(_screenH);
        WinDrawBitmap((BitmapPtr)_offScreenP, (320 - _screenWidth) / 2, (320
- _screenHeight) / 2);

But, if i quit my app and relaunch it 3 times, it crashes on WinPalette (??)
Ths screen itself is in 16bit.

Any idea ? Thanks