Scott Erickson wrote:

I take it my post never made it to the forum.  Hopefully this one does.
No. I've got your post of 2hrs ago in my inbox. I just checked my mail now, so it could have been queued for a while by the server and just dumped out recently.

Is there a way, like a loopback address, to send a SMS from a treo 600 simulator so that it will be received by the same simulator. I need to test code that is executed when a device receives a SMS. Or is the only way to test this to make a driver that will launch my app with the right launch code and cmd block ptr???
As for this.... I dunno.

Bob