Hello there,

I am using CW 9.3 and writing a program for Treo 650.

I try to run my application from the "Send Contact"/"Send Task"/"Send Event"
menu of the PIM application. I would like to receive the PIM record and use it
in my application also. Is there any way I can put my application in the list
of the send dialog, along with Versa mail and Bluetooth?

I read the exchange manager, read the Palmsource recipe "How can I have my
application called by the Send menu?", and other related docs but still don't
know how to do it. I think I have to register data, install the local exchange
library,... , use exchange manager to receive data... I try and nothing
happens. Am I in the right path?

Could anyone please tell me what I should do, what should I try first, any
suggestion?

Many thanks.

tnn