I am using the ExtendedSound example, but am having some compilation issues.

At first I was getting errors because it could not find PalmSoundMgrExt.h, so I set the path in the project preferences to C:\Program Files\Metrowerks\CodeWarrior\CW for PalmOS\(Other SDKs)\Palm Solutions\Incs.

Then when I compiled, I got lots of errors - more specifically 2 types of errors (but lots of them)
        - macro redefining:
                Error   : macro 'sysTrapSndStreamCreateExtended' redefined
PalmSoundMgrExt.h line 24 #define sysTrapSndStreamCreateExtended 0xA466

        - illegal name overloading
                Error   : illegal name overloading
PalmSoundMgrExt.h line 31 sndFormatPCM = 0, /**< Raw PCM (Pulse Code Modulation), (attributes defined by type parameter). */

Anyone know how to fix these errors?

Thanks in advance,
Katie