Hello EB,
 My Application Create Dynamic Field on static Forms .
        If Field on Form is not Selected and Jump to Next Form Application Run Well .
 But if we Select Field and Jump to Next Form it will  Crashes after FrmDispatchEvent(&event) in AppEventLoop.

 Does anybody know why this Error Has Occur and Solution for this.

Code to Create Field

void Create_Field(Coord Co_x,Coord Co_y,Coord Co_width,Coord Co_height,Boolean Numeric,UInt32 T_Char,Boolean B_singleLine)
{

    Boolean B_numeric=Numeric;   // Numeric
    pForm=FrmGetActiveForm();
    Fld_ptr=FldNewField((void **)ppForm,(Q_Id),Co_x,Co_y,Co_width,Co_height,stdFont,T_Char,true,grayUnderline,B_singleLine,true,leftAlign,true,true,B_numeric);

    mHandle=MemHandleNew((10+T_Char));
    if(mHandle==0)
  FrmCustomAlert(10000,"MemHandleNew Failed",NULL, NULL);
    else
  FldSetTextHandle(Fld_ptr,mHandle);

    if(mHandle)
    {
  FldSetTextHandle(Fld_ptr,NULL);
  S1=MemHandleLock(mHandle);
  if((StrLen(gC_pAns)>0))
  {
   if(gC_pAns[0]=='@')
    StrCopy(S1,"");
   else
    StrCopy(S1,gC_pAns);
  } // End Of if((StrLen(gC_pAns)>0) Statement
  else
   StrCopy(S1,"");

  MemHandleUnlock(mHandle);
  FldSetTextHandle(Fld_ptr,mHandle);
     }
     FldDrawField(Fld_ptr);
}

Regards
Shailesh

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever. -- For information on using the PalmSource Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/