I'm not sure what the root of my problem is, but CodeWarrior recently stopped working connecting to my Treo 600 to debug.  Hotsync-ing also no longer works on the serial cable, and I haven't tried it on the USB cable that came with the device because it's at someone else's house.  Anyway, when I try to hotsync, the window comes up immediately on my desktop, and just sits there saying the same thing ("Connecting with handheld").  Eventually the handheld pops up a window titled "HotSync Problem", the text of which is, "The connection between your handheld computer and the desktop could not be established.  Please check your setup and try again."

Has anyone seen something like this before, or have any idea what the problem might be?  I need to be able to debug on the device again.

-Benjamin Bloomfield
-- For information on using the PalmSource Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/