Thanks 4 u suggestion but the problem may be still remain same let i explane how
let u store the value 4 the btmapid  by the btmapPtr 1 problem is how do we get
the id by that Ptr.bcz i think we can only draw the bitmap not to get the id of
btmap frm pointer and even if u know that u can do please help me regard the
bit map id is 4 the default application means datebook todo etc bca i want to
draw the btmap of the default application on the graphic button.

even u store the id in default database and when u retrive  that in that case
if the icon id is 1000 which is always default 4 applicaiton icon how do u
differenciate it frm u application id which also is 1000 at that time show in
that case u need the refereence of the application database.so problen remain
same is their any other suggestion or u had implement wat usuggest to me that
will u provide the code of that which is help full to me .

bcz  of problem  i m gone made and i must have  solve it.