Regis Melo wrote:
       case sysAppLaunchCmdSystemReset :
                   // write my code here to write a PDB!

My question is - Is it possible to write a PDB when a reset event occurs?
Remember that that launch code is sent AFTER the reset has happened, and just as the device is starting up again. You can certainly access, and write to, database records in response to this launch code. And,... like Jeff said, globals will not be available. Trying to access globals at that time will most likely cause a crash, and probably a reset loop (nasty business that, for those who don't know how to break out).

--
Bob

www.rmobile.ca