Srdan wrote:
I have implemented 5 way navigation into my
app, but I can't use it with Menu or menu items.

Is there any solution for this?
Your problem description is not exactly clear. By "implemented 5-way navigation" you mean that you are manually handling the 5-way navigator button presses, instead of allowing the system to handle them, and are manually positioning the focus ring in your app? And by "can't use it with Menu or menu items" you mean that once the menu is open you cannot use the 5-way navigator to move around the menu items, while, presumably, you can still use the stylus?

--
Bob

www.rmobile.ca