Hi, you could try adding -D perl-core/IO parameter in resolve command, so
that whatever depends on that package is reinstalled and possibly gets its
dependencies updated. That usually gets me through most perl/python updates
or similar blocks where some package requires something else to be
installed at very specific version.

Do similarily for other packages that are blocked this way.