Hi all,

I'm happy to have discovered today Exherbo, and very happy to learn, in
the future, bit after bit, many coinvolving things thanking to your
help. I'm not a developer, but only a tinkerer. Gentoo is my preferred
OS together with ArchLinux.

Now I'm trying to install in my PC Exherbo (i7, Asus MB, SD 1 TB, Nvidia
GX 9500). Following the install guide, I had no problem as far as point
4 included.
In point 5 I don't understand what - in this phase of the installation - I
should control in the configuration
of Paludis as regards the five *.conf files. Should I modify them as reported
in the post-install guide Paludis configuration?

Advanced thanks for an help.
Giorgio Cittadini