Jari,

I discussed with Alper and Victor offline about this, and here is my
suggestion:

Add the following state transition entry to WAIT_EAP_MSG state of
the -11 PaC state machine so that the PaC can accept a new PAR and
pass the contained EAP message (which may carry an EAP-Request
retransmitted by EAP authenticator layer) to EAP peer:

"
   Rx:PAR[]                 TxEAP();               WAIT_EAP_MSG
                            EAP_RespTimerStart();
                            if (eap_piggyback())
                              Tx:PAN[];
"

This way, the behavior under message alteration DoS attack will be
robuster than version -11 and -12, and PANA state machines still do
not need to deal with the silent discarding of an EAP message.

On the other hand, some text about eapNoReq and eapNoResp may still
be needed because EAP state machines expect these variables to set to
FALSE in lower layer.

Yoshihiro Ohba