I have reviewed this document with the idea of taking this on as an AD sponsored submission for Proposed Standard. I only had one minor editorial issue with it:

   o  EPID is the identifier of the EP.  The first two octets represents
      the AddressType, which contains an Address Family defined in
[IANAADFAM <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-pana-pemk-03#ref-IANAADFAM>].

Is there a better reference for this than the IANA web page? An RFC perhaps? If you find a better reference please issue a new draft version.

Also, there's a bigger potential issue around the EMSK vs. MSK usage that we have already discussed earlier this year. In my own analysis I think the draft is doing the right thing -- MSK is already delivered to the PANA agent and already derived in one way to secure PANA itself. I see no problem in using it for the second time to derive a related key. However, I have asked the security ADs for advice on this issue, and maybe I'll be surprised on what they say. Stay tuned.

Jari