Alper,

I have a second thought.   Probably there is no use case for PANA
re-authentication phase with the use of unspecified IPv4 address
because the PaC is expected to obtain a specified IPv4 address after
successful PANA authentication phase.  So I think we don't need to
consider AUTH AVP for the max message computation.

Yoshihiro Ohba