I got a question from my colleague about meaning of "PRF key" in the
following text in Section 8.5:

"
1. The PaC and the PAA each are likely to be able to compute a
random nonce (according to [RFC4086]). The length of the nonce
has to be 1/2 the length of the PRF key (e.g., 10 octets in the
case of HMAC-SHA1).

2. The PaC and the PAA each are not trusted with regard to the
computation of a random nonce (according to [RFC4086]). The
length of the nonce has to have the full length of the PRF key
(e.g., 20 octets in the case of HMAC-SHA1).
"

As far as I remember, "PRF key" means "output block of the negotiated
pseudo-random function used in prf+". So HMAC-SHA1 is prf, the output
block length is 20 octets.

Please let me know if you interpret "PRF key" in the above text in other
ways.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba