Bones wrote:
> 
> On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 12:53 -0500, william perry wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb_Is--MSKA&feature=player_embedded
> 
> 
>  Have seen stills of this before..incredible effort. As a matter of
> interest any Linux users out there can download this vid with clive.
> 
>  sudo apt-get install clive
>

Bones, just for info, I've found that whenever I load a YouTube
page, the video gets cached under /tmp, named "Flash...", where
the "..." represents some (apparently random) 6-character string.
You can copy that file to wherever you want; just make sure that
it has loaded completely in the browser first!  (It will be an
FLV, so rename accordingly.)  I use the SeaMonkey browser most of
the time; haven't tested this with (eg.) Firefox.  FWIW...  :)

Mike




--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Papermodels II" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Papermodels?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to