I've noticed a lull, aside from the Uhu/CCBB thread, but between a bad case 
of flu, and an emergency alternatorectomy on my wife's van, I haven't been 
posting much either.

I'll also confess to following a few really cool items on papermodelers.com 
about Star Trek models.

Paul M.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Mike Hungerford" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 10:09 AM
Subject: [Papermodels II 40269] Re: activity



On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM, sraydod <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is it me or is there a lull in group activity? The last posting I am
> showing is October 1.
> Ray

Ray,

I see 15 posts on the 1st, 2 on the 2nd, and 10 for today including
yours. I checked your account and both of your addresses (verizon.net
and gmail.com) are set to "No E-mail," though.
-- 
Mike Hungerford
http://www.chthulhu.com/
Ní tír gan teanga.



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Papermodels II" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/papermodels?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to