Okay, that's just a little freaky...

take 3 or 4 pictures like that with a tripod, ever so slightly turning the 
head, and make an animated gif out of it.   I got chills just thinking about 
it. 

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, PC Girl Mandy <[email protected]> wrote:

From: PC Girl Mandy <[email protected]>
Subject: [Papermodels II 40278] Re: New Model at Haunted Paper
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 9:27 AM

Hi all,
I've been wanting to find a skull for ages, so whipped tis one up while watcing 
CSI Miami. :)    I might blow it up and make a bigger one, as I'm going to a 
Halloween party at the end of the year, and a skeleton suit might make me look 
a little slimmer..  he he
I love Roy's stuff. :)Mandy
2009/10/4 Chris Spitler <[email protected]>

Heu Paper People!

Roy at Ravensblight has posted a cool Halloween prop. It's a life-size human 
skullI How cool is that?


Get it here:

http://www.ravensblight.com/papertoys.html


Cheers!

Chris



-- 
http://www.professorplastik.com

"Damn the torpedoes, make me a sandwich!"








-- 
Please use mandythepcgirl at gmail.com for fast email delivery.

:)







--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Papermodels II" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/papermodels?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to