Nice build, Bob.
I still can't bring myself to do all that work. The organic shapes look so hard!




I love Koala bears. Ever since I was a child I thought they were the cutest 
things. Of course, they'll take your nose off without a second thought..




JoeG


-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Dennison <[email protected]>
To: Google Groups <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, Oct 5, 2009 12:32 pm
Subject: [Papermodels II 40285] Canon Koala Bear












?


? Just finished the Canon Koala Bear model. It is about 11 inches tall when 
completed at 100% size.


?


?? Not a hard build but it takes patience especially on the ears and when 
attaching the legs.


?


?? Bob D...







     






 









--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Papermodels II" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/papermodels?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to