And after having been out of town for the holidays and just getting
back into the swing of things, it's gone.  Again, I missed another
one.  This is getting *way* too familiar.  I need to get back to
paying better attention...   :-(

On Nov 28, 12:35 pm, acto <[email protected]> wrote:
> I guess you need to clean your browser. If you are using the MS
> Internet explorer, go to internet tools and choose "exclude all", this
> should clean cookies and all dowloaded temporary material. After this
> I think you would be able to download your files safe and completely
> again.
> Good Luck to you all.
> Augusto
> Brazil
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> On 27 nov, 08:52, sraydod <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Not sure if anyone else is having difficulty with the download but for
> > me page two of the model is a blank page.
> > Ray
>
> > On Nov 25, 3:26 pm, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > You can download new plane now.  
> > >    Al- Ocultar texto das mensagens anteriores -
>
> > - Mostrar texto das mensagens anteriores -

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Papermodels II" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/papermodels?hl=en.


Reply via email to