Thanks Dennis, work on the Jupiter 2 has been a bit slow, I fitted the
hull sides first and then the top when I should have fitted the roof to
the hull than plonked the lot onto the frame...live and learn. I’ve had
to use model putty to fill the gaps in the joins and it's fill, sand,
repeat...slow....

Bones