Nice find, a couple to add to the other two already downloaded. I'll have to
build one of these.. the Lightning is a favourite of mine.

On 02/02/17 00:13, J Cohn wrote:
Here are two more Lightnings

As a side note, I did the tiger insignia a few years ago, and sent a copy to
the designer so he could adapt it to his model. Looks good!

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/tsmc/net/download.html