The fighting compartment and the engine bay are now done and small
laminations on the outside of the hull are nearing completion. There are
actually bolt heads as well but I drew the line at cutting, edge
painting and installing them, just too small.

I also only put together 7 of the 76mm rounds for the same reason. I've
made fairly good progress due to the weather here, sunny Queensland in
winter at 4C isn't an optimal operating temperature for broken bodies so
apart from bringing in firewood I've stayed away from the outdoors
altogether.

Next is the upper hull and then the diabolically numerous suspension
components although I yet to have install the driver's instruments. A
really fun build thus far.

Bones