Here's the hand holds I've done so far, the colour is Tamiya Olive drab
and I might mix a bit of black into into to darken it. They were made by
bending the wire over a small pair of pliers then trimming them in a
metal jig I made and boring small indents in the mount points on the
turret with a pin vice and gluing them with CA. 17 done and only another
13 to go.

Bones