I got this  little model from a Chinese site here

https://ta7080.wixsite.com/paperfactory/2

and there are quite a few models on 2 pages. Normally I don't like Super
Deformed models but this one is a showstopper so I took a break from the
Saladin to make it. It only took a couple of hours to put together
although the photo instructions are fairly limited and you have to think
about it a bit to figure out how some parts go together. I blew it up in
a poster program and might take the time to build a big one...

The F3F Wildcat and the P40 look pretty good too and I think they might
be on the build list as well. Instructional photos can be found on about
9 pages from the second to the right of the download link in the blue
bar above the models, the page list is at the bottom of the page, but
they are all mixed up so you'll have to sort them as you save them.
There is a stand as well which I’m still working on, I'll post a photo
of it when I finish.

There was no control column provided but I got hold of a photo of the
original and reduced it to size, there is a full cockpit pretty much,
worth a bit of time to put together.

Bones