Looks like Uhu is going to limit his models to those who contribute via email.
Maybe he's tired of the scammers taking his models and selling them on eBay.

"From the next work, I will place emphasis on regular publication of regular
paper with regulars who give comments . I am saved when there is an input from
Meluad."

Can't say I really blame him, his stuff is incredible and I have seen them for
sale.

Bones