Well Bob, I used florist wire for the handholds rather than the uninteresting
card ones supplied and I used CA for that after using a pin vise to part drill
locating holes, all the rest of the doodads are card so the usual wood glue for
them. For some reason the paint I used on all the edges and the hand holds
looks bad in the photo but are acceptable using the Mk1 Eyeball...I might mix
something a bit closer to the colour of the model  and redo them. The hull has
taken a bit of a battering being carted to and fro from Old Mate's place for
model building sessions as can be seen on the front mudguard but nothing that
can't be patched up. I’ve had some trouble getting the mudguards to sit
properly however another old mate who used to serve in these things said the
guards were always bent and battered from scrub bashing and people climbing on
them so I'm not too worried.

This is a really accurate thing to build and has been a heap of fun but still
an awful lot to do, the suspension components are a whole ecosystem on their
own...it'll be a while before I get to the end of it.

Bones