Let your light shine forth!

Jesus said, “You are the light of the world. Let your
light shine before men, that they may see your good
deeds and praise your Father in heaven.”
    -- Matthew 5:14-16 (NIV)

Our life will not be neutral. We will either point others
away from God or show them that allegiance to God
is important.
Let's make an intentional effort today to shine the light
of God's holiness and grace in all we do and say.

That the words of our mouth, the actions of our life, and
the influence of our deeds show others God’s holiness
and grace and lead them to acknowledge God’s majesty
and power.

Let your light shine forth!

Love n fervent prayers,
Irma