----- Forwarded message from Shashikant Shetty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:02:14 +0530
From: Shashikant Shetty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: \"gerry.aedxb\" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,\"PETER  F.  D\'SOUZA      \"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,john vendokaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,Justin Jose
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

------=_NextPart_001_002C_01C24DB0.D18E1E10

Thank you for the message you have sent across to all your friends. I =
have received response from people who have never known Nisha. But thats =
the beauty of giving.=20
For those who want to make a contribution please send it to;

Mrs Nisha D\'souza
E/113,4th floor,
Jay Nagar,
Jankalyan Nagar,
Malvani Malad (west)
Mumbai 95.
Cell no 9820613704
            9821047221

They have a Joint account in the name of Mrs Nisha D\'souza and her =
mother Mrs Sheeba Joy in the South Indian Bank Pvt Ltd, Malad Orlem =
Branch, Savings Bank Account No 30007.
You can transfer or send your contributions to this account directly or =
mail it to their residence.

    Since none of you\'ll know me, i guess a little bit of introduction =
is in order.
My name is Shashikant Shetty. I am a close friend of Nisha\'s husband =
Ryan. We were together in catering college and worked together for a =
couple of years. As luck would have had it Ryan\'s parents shifted to =
their new home which is a stone\'s throw away from my own. Since then i =
have been a regular visitor to their place. Ever since Nisha\'s troubles =
began, i have tried to help in any which way that i can. Ryan had to =
find a better paying job, and left for Maimi a few months ago. Since =
then i have been trying, rather unsuccessfully, to get some charities to =
pitch in and help out in the medical expenses.

    As for Irma and Mike, we three are very good buddies and i am proud =
to be called their close family friend. I would request you to Write =
\'Irma\'s Angels\' on the envelope sent to nisha and to send me the amount =
of the contribution made so that i can keep records for Ryan when he =
gets back.

Thank you and God bless.
Shash

-------------------------------------