Hi Pradeep,

please reply to all recipients. See http://shlom.in/reply .

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:10:43 +0530
Pradeep Patra <smilesonisa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>    I am sorry I am beginner to use GNU parallel. I want to use GNU parallel
> for multithreaded copy from linux machine to remote windows machine.

GNU parallel performs multitasking using multiple processes - not using
multiple threads. That put aside - a network copy is likely going to be
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I/O_bound and I suggest you take a look at tools
like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rsync and http://zsync.moria.org.uk/ .

> Is it possible ? If so could anyone help me in providing the usage of it.

You can read about how to use GNU parallel on its web site:

* https://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/

There is a tutorial and if you find anything lacking you can tell us and
hopefully it will be improved. But the gods helps them that help themselves.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish