> Shall I simply call ssh.close() first and login again to make the retry
> works? Or maybe there is a way to cancel the exe_command?

I spend some time looking into paramiko. Here are thoughts in my mind,
correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Basically, we initialize a SSHClient, call connect() to establish the
connection(a new Transport), exe_command will call the open_session() to add
a new channel for this transport which will be stored in
Transport._channels. If I wanna cancel the exe_command, the best way may be
simply call *ssh._transport._channels[ssh._transport.channel_count].close()*to
close the previous channel and call the exe_command() again.

Any comments?