I'm running paramiko 1.7.4, and I have a script that runs against a server
and runs a constant stream of sshexecs.  Occasionally, I get into a
situation where the transport.py will raise an SSHException:

File
"/nfs/site/gen/adm/src/python-modules/lib/python2.6/site-packages/paramiko/channel.py",
line 595, in recv
    self.transport._send_user_message(m)
  File
"/nfs/site/gen/adm/src/python-modules/lib/python2.6/site-packages/paramiko/transport.py",
line 1424, in _send_user_message
    raise SSHException('Key-exchange timed out waiting for key negotiation')
paramiko.SSHException: Key-exchange timed out waiting for key negotiation

it then closes all my connections.  How do you recover from this particular
error?  I'd like it to continue trying again.  My understanding is that it's
waiting for output from the command and while waiting it was busy doing a
key exchange again and it timeout causing an exception.  Is this what is
going on?

sri

--
-- Sriram Ramkrishna (sriram.ramkrishna_@@_...@.gmail.com (remove _@@_)