Hi all,

I've got the following script to connect to a Bladecenter:

paramiko.util.log_to_file('ssh.log')
ssh = paramiko.SSHClient()
ssh.connect(host, username='admin', password='foobar', timeout=5)
sshin, sshout, ssherr = ssh.exec_command("hostname")   # works
hostname = sshout.readline().strip()
sshin, sshout, ssherr = ssh.exec_command("version")   # fails
version = sshout.readline().strip()

The script works fine if I connect to a Linux server, but with a
Bladecenter the second command fails. The output is just "This session
has either been terminated or has expired due to inactivity", so it
looks like when the channel gets closed after the first command, the
Bladecenter closes the session? Different behaviour to a Linux box as
I can run multiple commands just fine.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Gonzalo