Hello,
I am on Fedora 13 with Paramiko 1.7.6. I am using a key generated on Fedora
12.

client = paramiko.SSHClient()
client.load_system_host_keys()
client.connect('hostname', username='autore')

raises the following exception

 File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/paramiko/client.py", line 327, in
connect
    self._auth(username, password, pkey, key_filenames, allow_agent,
look_for_keys)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/paramiko/client.py", line 481, in
_auth
    raise saved_exception
paramiko.SSHException: Unknown private key cipher "AES-128-CBC"

Now, I do not remember exactly what command I have used to generate this
key, but I don't think I did anything fancy.
So it seems a bit strange that the cipher could be particularly unusual. Is
this a bug with the distribution? Is there some library missing?

--
Regards,
Ludovico Fischer