Hi,

I'm trying to write something along the lines of pydsh[1] with
paramiko and it mostly works except for hosts that require to go
through a proxy or commands that want to read from a tty like sudo.
I've found some solutions like the one described here[2], but as the
guy says it's not exactly great and I was wondering if there was a
standard way of doing it. Also what if the proxy command was not ssh?
Is there in general anything planned to support ProxyCommands the way
openssh does?

thanks,

Spike

[1] http://pydsh.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1911690/nested-ssh-session-with-paramiko

--
"Behind every great man there's a great backpack" - B.