  March 2006
         Ishmael
Channelled by Edwin Courtenay

ANGEL OF ASCENSION

I am Ishmael, the Angel of Ascension, and I come forwards in order to
bring message of the nature of ascension to all so that all may
understand exactly what ascension is, so that all may comprehend the
symptoms of the ascension shift and work towards its stabilisation and
encouragement and to aid others as they journey through this process
themselves.  Much has been spoken and written about ascension and much
will be spoken and written after my words have long been forgotten.
The conscious awareness of what ascension is has changed as the years
have passed and the consciousness of mankind has opened to comprehend
ascension's true nature and purpose and in time too the consciousness
of man will shift again and they will have a clearer understanding of
this truth.  But for today I have been entrusted with these words,
that they may be digested and applied to ascension's nature at this
time and so that people may begin to more fully comprehend what this
process entails, to recognise it and to flow in accordance with its
power and its presence.

Ascension is evolution.  It is part of mankind's natural spiritual
growth.  It is a process of nature, a process that mankind has been
experiencing from the moment that they were first born, first
incarnated on the Earth.  It is the process that leads them to
reunification with the Divine.  Reunification with their own divinity,
the "I Am" presence, the seed of the Divine that lies within the heart
of the soul, and reunification with the Divine Source, the source of
all light, love and life.  Ascension must not be confused with
enlightenment.  Enlightenment is a process of consciousness only,
which can affect the body but which is of itself not of the body.
Enlightenment is a point of personal spiritual realisation which can
enable the individual who experiences it to transcend and control
their bodily needs and functions and give them power over their
environment and the universal laws.  Ascension brings qualities of
enlightenment but enlightenment can occur before a person might
naturally experience ascension.  It renders the process of ascension
for that person unnecessary but it can predate their point of
ascension.  It can occur before they might naturally reach this level
of personal spiritual evolution and is brought on by hard personal
spiritual discipline and attainment.  Ascension, when it occurs,
occurs not necessarily because of the spiritual work that has been
done as a precursor to its occurrence, although spiritual work can
catalyse ascension shifts.  Ascension occurs when the person is ready,
when it is their time, and this time is agreed by the soul, by the
higher self.  It is not dependent upon karma though the decreasing of
karma can be a catalyst to activating ascension.  It is not dependent
upon religion or belief, race or creed or social position.  It is like
an act of nature.  It is dependent upon the season of the soul.  It
does not always transpire that the soul is old or approaching the
completion of its cycle of incarnation.  It is more dependent upon the
quality of experience that the soul has accrued.  These experiences
create for the soul a foundation of consciousness that enables
ascension to occur without damaging the soul, but that foundation can
be achieved in young or mature souls as much as it can be achieved in
the old soul.

Imagine then a tree devoid of leaf or bud or bloom.  It journeys
through winter in a dormant state waiting for the spurt of life force
to spur it into growth.  Each tree is unique, different to the other.
They will of course respond to light and water and to the rising
energy of the earth as winter gives way to spring but each one will
burst into bloom at a slightly different time, some seemingly
premature and others late.  This is like the process of ascension but
the process is stretched out over millennia rather than days and
therefore some may ascend hundreds of years before others and others
may ascend hundreds of years later, dependent upon the season of their
soul and dependent upon the work that they might do to catalyse the
ascension shift.  Although ascension will come to each and every
person in time, there are certain things that can be done to catalyse,
to speed the ascension process into being and to stabilise or
harmonise the ascension process when it comes.  The same spiritual
application that often creates enlightenment in some can be used to
speed the process of ascension into occurring.  The adoption of a
spiritual discipline, be it meditation or the recitation of mantras,
be it Tai Chi or Chi Kung, be it Transcendental Meditation or Buddhist
rhythmic breathing, as long as it is done with earnestness, as long as
it is done with passion, can contribute towards ascension.  Feeding
the consciousness with philosophical, theological, theosophical and
spiritual truth, working on opening the heart to higher levels of
compassion and love, working to clear the karma and cleanse the energy
system of impurity and impediment of flow, working towards being a
better person, non-judgemental, unconditional and loving, forgiving in
their nature, all of these things can contribute towards the ascension
shift.  Of course if the soul feels, for whatever reason, that the
person is not ready to experience this move then it will hold them
back but if the soul feels that they are ready, that they have shown
themselves to be worthy and indeed done all the necessary preparations
that will allow them to begin their ascension and not be harmed, then
the ascension process will be triggered.  But, as I have said, with
some ascension will occur with no preparation, with no conscious
awareness of spiritual reality or truth.  If it is the right season
for the soul to express more of its light on Earth then it will
descend and the ascension process will begin.

The ascension process has many different phases and occurs differently
for each person.  For some the ascension process is very physical.  It
is about changes occurring within the physical and energetic structure
of the body.  They will experience the growth of new energy centres.
Their meridian systems will be rewired.  The integrity of their subtle
forms improved, restructured.  The auric field dynamically changed.
Their assemblage point will be shifted within the energy cocoon.
Their chakras will take on new hues or begin to merge together as one.
They will begin to experience alterations within their psychical and
spiritual senses and their capacity to channel energy.  For them the
ascension will be a very physical process.  As with all growth they
will experience pain around those areas of the energy system that is
shifting.  Sometimes the pain will be very physical although there is
no physical reality to it.  Sometimes the pain will be very mental or
emotional in nature.  They will feel very isolated and separated from
their world and want to leave.  As the light of the soul shines more
greatly through them, cleansing and purging them and forcing itself
into ___expression through their spiritual body, burning away the
negative traits of the ego and forcing them to stand more in their
power as a divinely realised being, they will seek to clamber back
into the spiritual world, finding the harsheties of their material
reality too difficult to bear.  For these people there are certain
practices, certain objects that will benefit them greatly:  working
with the Merkabah light body field will surround them not only in a
protective layer of energy but create a portable incubation field that
will stabilise, balance and catalyse the ascension transformation.
Working with Sugilite in order to form an extra powerful light field
of protective power and in order to call around them the magenta
rescue ray that will enable them to move through the process of
transformation more easily and also utilising the powers of Moldavite
to help, to encourage them to journey through the transformation with
grace and flow and to prevent them from feeling the symptoms of
desiring to leave the planet will be of great benefit.

For some the ascension process will be more to do with their
consciousness.  They will not experience the aches and pains and the
shifts within their spiritual energetic bodies.  They will experience
an expansion of their awareness, an alteration within their perception
and their mind.  Not necessarily a psychical acceleration but more an
acceleration of understanding, of thought and comprehension.  They
will become open to the truths of the universe, to the presence of the
Divine Mind, the supernal triangle.  Temporarily they may experience
moments of blankness, forgetfulness, confusion, dizziness, moments of
recapitulation where they find themselves stuck in reverie thinking
about the past.  This will be complimented by times of great clarity,
perception and mental power, the capacity to multitask, to juggle a
thousand different things in their head at the same time, an awareness
of other truths that they had been closed to previously.  The
ascension of consciousness does not always either follow or precede
the ascension of the body.  Sometimes people will experience both
simultaneously, sometimes one after the other but they are not
necessarily synonymous with each other.  The ascension of
consciousness can be equally taxing and frightening but can also bring
the same amount of joy and liberation as the ascension of the energy
body does.  It is once again dependent upon the nature of the soul.
The ascension of consciousness can also be eased by certain stones:
celestite, sapphire, aqua aura and platinum aura can aid in the
consciousness reconfiguring itself to take on the multidimensional
hues of energy that it is becoming exposed to.  As the consciousness
becomes aligned with those parts of itself which exist within the five
spheres that separate the gap between Earth and Heaven, the individual
may need to lean upon azestulite, a stone which enables people to
become more attuned to their higher chakras in order for them to
integrate the consciousness of their higher states into one.  They may
need to utilise visualisations such as the Hexagram of Light within
the brain, formed from two triangles initially created as one triangle
is drawn by linking the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus centres of
the brain together.  They may need to work with other visualisations
that can be found within the systems of the Gaiadon Heart (previously
known as the Melchisadek Method) or by drawing upon other sacred
geometric forms like the Flower of Life made popular by Drunvalo
Melchizedek.  There are at this moment in time many different
techniques, visualisations, stones and systems which can aid people in
their ascension processes.  There are people trained as light body
surgeons who can aid in the facilitation of the transformation of the
energy body.  There are light body psychologists who can aid in the
transformation of the consciousness of an individual.

In the angelic realm we prefer to keep things as simple as possible,
knowing that simplicity is closest to divinity, and as such in order
to aid mankind with their ascension process I was created.  My light,
my presence, therefore can be invoked whenever anybody is experiencing
symptoms of ascension.  My force can be called down around a person to
hold them within my presence so that my light, my consciousness, can
smooth and balance the body's energy fields and guide gently the
consciousness of the body to move in greater sync and harmony with the
higher self, bringing about the ascension shifts with much greater
ease and grace.  My breath, my light, can breathe a space into the
mind so that the consciousness can find respite from the
transformations occurring within its nature.  I can guide people to
the places, to the stones, to the visualisations, to the teachers and
the healers that they need.  I can help them reacclimatise themselves
with their world so that they will not feel so much the desperation
that often descends when people require to leave the material plane
and re-enter into the higher spiritual realms of their origin.  I can
provide people with energy, for energy is often lost when people enter
into their ascension shift and they can feel very tired and drained
indeed.  I can reacclimatise people to the vibration of their
environment and reacquaint them with the vibration of their friends
and family so that they do not feel so fearful of these harsh
frequencies that they suddenly become exposed to.  I can also be
called upon to guide those who would draw upon my light to help those
others who are experiencing these processes.  My light, my wisdom, can
be channelled in order to heal, in order to point the way.  My power
can be called upon to help all of those who find themselves evolving
in this way.

My name is Ishmael and I can be invoked through prayer, through the
simple recitation of my name, through its singing or its chanting or
by focusing upon those symbols that are connected to me.  My colour is
the platinum white ray, a white ray that is filled with the soft
rainbow hues of the platinum aura crystal stone.  My symbol is the
lightening bolt superimposed over the Tree of Life, representing the
descension of the Divine into the realm of matter.  My sound is the
sound of light, the sound of a single, simple tone descending from a
high point to a low point, the descension of a scale of music, and
represents the lowering frequencies of the light of the Divine as it
moves closer and closer into the physical planes of consciousness and
body.  I have come at this time in order to clarify, in order to
illuminate, in order to bring ease.  My presence is not to glamorise
the process, for at times it is difficult to endure, but equally I
have not come forward to isolate those who are not experiencing these
changes.  Ascension is a process of life and existence but we must not
envy those who journey through this state if we ourselves do not.  We
must not look upon ourselves and consider that we are lagging behind,
that we are unworthy of this state of change.  We must content
ourselves with who and what are and acknowledge that each part of the
process is valid, is unique to who and what we are.  It cannot be
stimulated above and beyond the rhythm or meter that is beaten out by
the soul's decree and should not be desired with envy or jealousy but
rather looked to as an inevitable attainment as part of the natural
flow and cycle of existence and life.  Each phase of life is
beautiful, designed by the Divine to be enjoyed.  With each change and
transformation that occurs something is gained and something is lost.
Innocence maybe or the capacity to enjoy life simply without the
deeper repercussions of understanding the finer nuances and details of
synchronicity and eventuality.  It is very important then that each
and every human being tries within their circumstances to enjoy the
place in which they find themselves and not to hanker for that that
will naturally follow but to stay within the moment and embrace it
when it comes.

Children of the new dawn, humankind who stand on the cusp of
evolution, I leave you with this simple prayer:

"I call upon the light of ascension, the platinum white ray.  I call
upon the power of natural and organic spiritual growth.  I open myself
to the light of the Divine and my "I Am" presence.  I invoke it.  I
call it down into my heart.  Purge and clear me of all that that I am
ready to release.  Of all that that I have surpassed and no longer
have need of, be it thoughts or feelings, be it memories or energies
within my spiritual and physical bodies.  Shine through me, light of
the soul, light of the higher self, light of the "I Am".  Purge me,
transform me, remake me in the image of the Divine Source.  Grant me
ascension in accordance with the right time of the universe.  Let me
be free.  Let me be free.  Let me be free."

Go forwards in love and trust with the greater grace and goodness of
the Divine.  So mote it be.

Visit our Psychic/Paranormal message boards at
http://www.skatemd.com/forums/index.php
Arcade, Journals, Chats, Boards, Fun!
Yahoo! Groups Links