Dear Paraview's list,

I was looking for an option to rescale the data range at each frame of an
animation. In the mailing list archives, I have found an exchange about this,
where "Ken" asked:

> Furthermore, the result could be highly misleading. The constantly rescaled
> colors would show shifts of the scalar over time that simply do not exist. Do
> you have some use case in which these concerns do not apply?

And I do have a very simple one: in my non linear calculations, I want to
emphasize the way the evolving internal variables modify the shape of some
field of interest, independently of the field intensity evolution.

I hope I am clear enough.

Anyway, many thanks for all the work.

Cheers,

Martin.