Hello.

PV 3.6.2 crashes on Linux when loading a state file (*.pvsm) that references Tecplot files.

Here is my test:

-Starting PV 3.6.2 (Linux), I load the VisIt plugin.
-I open two 3D IJK ordered Tecplot files (*.tp). No problem (PV freezes while loading the files, but I can continue after the files are loaded). -I extract the J=1 surface for each file, I group the two extracted surface and I color this new dataset with one variable.
-I save the state of my work in a *.pvsm file.
-I disconnect to clear all data.
-I try to load the saved pvsm file. PV freezes as it does while opening Tecplot files, then it crashes! The same crash happens when I try to load the state file after restarting PV and reloading the VisIt plugin.

Has anyone an idea?

Best regards.

--
Richard GRENON